- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- For the reasons of hygene, we are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless faulty.
- We do not offer refunds on any of our Video or DVD titles.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with TheJewelleryPeople.com. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 30 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products, which must be by registered post.
- We do not refund on original postage or return postage, if the free postage option was chosen at original checkout. All unwated goods will be charged the original postage costs plus £3.00 admin fee.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt, by registered post.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email info@TheJewelleryPeople.com to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: STHQ Customer Returns, PO Box 925, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 9BY, United Kingdom
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.